To celebrate our 100th show we recorded in front of a studio audience with audience questions. After a few warm up questions:
- When are you going to get a dog?
- Do you have a snap chat?
The guys get into the meat of the show with some quality audience questions:
- What is the role/participation of the Holy Spirit in old testament times?
- Can a grandfather be the head of his son/daughter’s house when his son/daughter is married?
- Why does the Bible say we should love our enemies?
- How do believers be the salt of the earth and light of the world and yet avoid being entangled with the affairs of this life?
- If you have a Christian friend who you think may be fornicating, should you not go to their wedding?
- In light of recent events, what insight can we get from the Bible about why those horrible things happen?
- In light of John 20:23; If a Catholic believer uses this verse to say that’s why you, the Catholic, has to confess to a priest, how can you answer that statement?